We show love to our neighbor in a variety of ways.
- We hold a Community in Action Sunday each year where we deploy teams into the community working on projects ranging from habitat restoration to working at an animal shelter to filling hygiene kits for the homeless.
- We hold an annual Salmon Dinner where we raise money to give generous donations to nonprofit organizations that touch lives as near as Seattle and as far away as Vietnam.
- We have a team of dedicated volunteers who work to support the tiny cabin community at Interbay Village, bringing meals and providing advocacy.
- We collaborate on essential collections and drives for the Ballard Food Bank and Queen Anne Helpline, both organizations doing great work in our community to help those in need.
- We seek to strengthen understanding and compassion for our diverse world through co-sponsoring interfaith educational events.