Registration is Open for Community in Action (CIA) Sunday, February 26th!
Come join Magnolia UCC to be the church in our community! There are multiple work party locations around Magnolia and Queen Anne with projects ranging from making blankets for kids entering foster care to habitat restoration! Here are the list of this year’s Projects!
- Project Linus: Upstairs in Pilgrim Hall we will have a team that will make fleece blankets for kids going into Foster Care. No sewing experience required! This project is great for folks of all ages.
- Thorndyke Park Habitat Restoration: The team at Thorndyke will work under the direction of Seattle Green to remove aggressive weeds and maintain areas where weeds have been removed. All equipment provided.
- Discovery Park: The team at Discovery Park will be doing outdoor habitat restoration. All equipment provided.
- Seattle Animal Shelter: The team at SAS will be doing projects in service of sheltered animals.
- Ballard Food Bank: This team will be preparing Warm Weather Kits for the Food Bank, meeting upstairs in Pilgrim Hall. A good project for folks of all ages
- Queen Anne Helpline: This team will gather at QAHL to prepare welcome bags, a good indoor project!
Register at whatever site speaks to you through this link! We will send you a confirmation email to let you know we've received your sign-up!