We show love to our neighbor in a variety of ways, even in a time of Pandemic.
- We hold monthly drives for our community partners include Food Banks, Mental Health Housing and support, and other organizations committed to helping our most vulnerable neighbors.
- We have a team of dedicated volunteers who work to support the tiny cabin community at Interbay Village, bringing meals and providing advocacy.
- We hold a Community in Action Sunday each year where we deploy teams into the community working on projects ranging from habitat restoration to working at an animal shelter to filling hygiene kits for the homeless.
- We hold an annual Salmon Dinner where we raise money to give generous donations to nonprofit organizations that touch lives as near as Seattle and as far away as Vietnam. This year, our event will be a virtual event with curbside pick-up of dinner!
- We seek to strengthen understanding and compassion for our diverse world through co-sponsoring interfaith educational events.