2021 Salmon Dinner Benevolence Fundraiser
Together Again Making a Difference
Saturday, October 23, 2021
Again, this year due to COVID, we are having a take-out event: swing by and pick up your dinner and then join in a Zoom presentation.
We will be accepting dinner orders online only up through October 15, 2021.
Dinner prices have been reduced this year to the actual cost, so you can generously donate more! You might even consider buying more dinners or inviting your neighbors to join in at this great price.
Your generous donations beyond your dinner will support the following organizations:
- Cancer de Mama: providing vital support to Mexican women in need
- Children of Vinh Son: supporting a Vietnamese orphanage
- Divine Alternative for Dads Service: helping keep families in need together
- Doney Coe Pet Clinic: taking care of the pets of those who are homeless
- Earth Ministry: working to protect the earth we all love
- Mental Health Chaplaincy: providing mental health services to the poor
- Interbay Village: the Tiny House community at our door
You will have three opportunities to donate: at the time you make your dinner reservation, during the Dessert Dutch auction; and during the music entertainment.
Please make your dinner order as soon as you can. If you need to change your dinner order (to buy more dinners for friends and neighbors, to change your dinner options, or even to cancel), contact us and we will accommodate you the best we can.
There are several options to submit your order/registration form:
1. Register and pay online at https://magnoliaucc.com/salmon-dinner-registration
2. Fill out the attached order form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org; you can pay online through the MUCC website, or by sending/delivering cash or a check to the MUCC building
3. Print the MUCC form and mail or deliver it to the MUCC building with the payment, or submit payment online
4. You can also submit payments through David Anderson at email@example.com